- Flesch–Kincaid Grade Level: 0.00
- Flesch Reading Ease: 100.00
- Coleman Liau Index: 0.00
- Automated Readability Index (ARI): 0.00
- Dale–Chall Readability: 1.10
- SMOG Index: 5.00
- Spache Readibility: 0.90
- Words not in Dale-Chall easy-word list: 1
- Words not in Spache easy-word list: 1
Scores can be interpreted as shown in the table below: Show Hide
Flesch–Kincaid Score | School Level
- 90–100 | 5th grade: Very easy to read. Easily understood by an average 11-year-old student.
- 80–89 | 6th grade: Easy to read. Conversational English for consumers.
- 70–79 | 7th grade: Fairly easy to read.
- 60–69 | 8th charset=utf-8
- Name: viewport
Content: initial-scale=1.0, user-scalable=no