- Flesch–Kincaid Grade Level: 3.60
- Flesch Reading Ease: 71.70
- Coleman Liau Index: 11.50
- Automated Readability Index (ARI): 1.30
- Dale–Chall Readability: 9.60
- SMOG Index: 6.90
- Spache Readibility: 4.40
- Words not in Dale-Chall easy-word list: 56
- Words not in Spache easy-word list: 44
Scores can be interpreted as shown in the table below: Show Hide
Flesch–Kincaid Score | School Level
- 90–100 | 5th grade: Very easy to read. Easily understood by an average 11-year-old student.
- 80–89 | 6th grade: Easy to read. Conversational English for consumers.
- 70–79 | 7th grade: Fairly easy to read.
- 60–69 | 8th